Chronic pain - Any pain which last for more than twelve weeks is known as chronic pain.It may be due to injury or illness or no clear cause. Chronic pain clinic Brampton helps in managing the flexibility, strength, stamina of a person.
Familiar causes of chronic pain: -
- Past injuries or surgeries
- Chronic headaches and conditions like migraine
- Nerve damage
Symptoms of chronic pain -
- Dull pain
Associated symptoms which a person can feel -
- Tired or fatigue
- Weakness or lack of energy
- Mood swings
- Electrical stimulation
- Nerve block
- Self-management of pain
Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy in Brampton is also involves
- IFT inferential current therapy-This therapy is used to treat issues of pain, spasm and inflammation by mean of interferential current therapy. In this technique four electrodes are placed over human body in such a way that two currents produced cross each other in pain sensitive area but when thes current meet they actually interfere with each other and relieve pain.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)- This is basically used for treatment of lower back pain,myofascial pain, arthritic pain, visceral pain by means of nerve stimulation.
- Infrared rays -It is helpful in relieving pain by means of heat therapy. It helps in perspiration and stimulate collagen production in the body and helps to remove toxins.