How to deal with chronic pains – Any pain which last for more than twelve weeks is known as chronic pain. So It may be due to injury or illness or no clear cause. Also Chronic pain clinic Brampton helps in managing the flexibility, strength, and also stamina of a person.
Familiar causes of chronic pains: –
- Past injuries also surgeries
- Chronic headaches and conditions also migraine
- Nerve damage
Symptoms of chronic pains –
- Dull pain
Associated symptoms which also a person can feel –
- Tired or fatigue
- Weakness or lack of energy
- Mood swings
So The Treatment: –
- Electrical stimulation
- Nerve block
- Self-management of pain
Physiotherapy – Physiotherapy in Brampton is also involves
- IFT inferential current therapy– This therapy used to treat issues of pain, spasm and inflammation by mean of interferential current therapy. So In this technique four electrodes placed over human body in such a way that also two currents produced cross accordingly each other in pain sensitive area but when this current meet they actually interfere with each other and also relieve pain.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)– This basically also used for treatment of lower back pain, myofascial pain, arthritic pain visceral pain also by means of nerve stimulation.
- Infrared rays -Accordingly It helpful in relieving pain by means of heat therapy. So accordingly It helps in perspiration and also stimulate collagen production in the body and also helps to remove toxins.