Joint injury- A joint injury is sprain or strain which occurs due to torn or stretched ligaments or tendons or band of tissues which hold the bone and muscles together in a stable position. Here Newhopesports therapy Brampton playing good role in it.
Sites of common joint injuries in the body:-
Signs of joint injuries:-
- Associated pain in joints
- Redness and inflammation
- Joint stiffness
- Instability and immobility
- Weakness ,limping
- Loss of range of motion of joints
Types of physiotherapy exercises for injuries:-
- Manual traction - This technique is basically used to relieve pain of neck, stiffness, muscle tension and back region.
- Joint mobilization and manipulation - It is used to increase the range of movements of joints and is used in cases of joint immobility and stiffness.
- Deep transverse friction - this technique of physiotherapy is used remove adhesion of wounds and improves quality of scar.
- K taping therapy Brampton - this technique is used for faster recovery of person from injury . In this technique movement of certain muscles or joints are restricted to guard them against strain .basically used for accidental or sports injuries
- Electrotherapy - it includes laser and ultrasound physiotherapy in Brampton and basically used for the diagnosis and treatment of tissue swellings and pain associated with it.
- Corrective and preventive exercises - these exercises are used to treat cases of post trauma or accidents or post surgeries for proper alignment and function of the body.