- Physiotherapy in Brampton is a health care profession which helps in restoring movements and functions of the body when it is affected with illness, disability, aging, injury or environmental factors.
- Role of physical therapist:-
- Education related to treatment modalities
- Therapeutic exercise
- Muscle re-education
- Joint manipulation /mobilisation
- Breathing exercise
- Soft tissue mobilisation
Specialities where physiotherapy plays a major role:-
- Neuromusculoskeletal cases
- Neurological cases
Back pain In Brampton: - Now A days back pain seems quite common in people because of listed reasons:-
- Long sitting hours while working in offices
- Poor posture while sitting
- Lack of exercise or movements
- Wearing high heeled shoes
- Uncomfortable sleep with postural error
- Prolonged bed rest or inactivity
A sharp pain or a dull ache and can be accompanied by a tingling, numbness, or burning sensation. You also may feel weakness, pain or tingling in your pelvis and upper leg - a condition known as sciatica, which is caused due to inflammation of sciatic nerve which is the longest nerve .resulting in pain in hips, buttocks, thighs, calves and feet's as well.
Causes of sciatica:-
- Bulged or herniated disc
- Vertebral slippage
- Traumatic injuries
- Spinal stenosis
- Pisiforms syndrome
- Bone disorders
Ways to deal with back pain or sciatica:-
- Maintaining a healthy life style and control your weight.
- Exercising daily or walking
- Maintaining a proper posture while sitting for work
- Avoid long sitting hours
- Avoid wearing heels or uncomfortable foot wares.
- Avoid lifting weights or doing heavy work in which back movements are involved.
Treatment techniques - Spinal manipulation technique and spinal mobilisation technique