Physical therapy for accidental or physically impaired cases or rehabilitation rehabilitation is an intervention for those people whose life have been restricted, adversely changed or disabled due to injuries or illness. Physiotherapy in Brampton rehabilitation helps in restoring and regaining physical strength and functions of the body.
Conditions in which rehabilitation is required -
- Musculoskeletal disorders.
- Facial palsy or my facial pain.
- Body paralysis.
- Accidental injuries.
Physiotherapy for Orthopediccases - Physiotherapy is also very helpful in relieving orthopaedic pain whether it is arising from injury or from internal disorders i.e arthritis , gout etc.
Types of physiotherapy used in joint injuries -
- Manual traction - This technique is basically used to relieve pain of neck, stiffness, muscle tension and back region.
- Joint mobilization and manipulation - It is used to increase the range of movements of joints and is used in cases of joint immobility and stiffness.
- Electrotherapy - It includes laser and ultrasound therapies and basically used for the diagnosis and treatment of tissue swellings and pain associated with it.
- Tapping - This technique is used for faster recovery of person from injury. In this technique movement of certain muscles or joints are restricted to guard them against strain. basically used for accidental or sports injuries.
- Deep transverse friction - This technique of orthopedic physiotherapy in Brampton is used remove adhesion of wounds and improves quality of scar.
- Corrective and preventive exercises - These exercises are used to treat the misaligned postures due to trauma or post-surgical damages to the body.