- Fractures - This can occur due to accidental falls or motor vehicle accidents in which any of the bone tibia, fibula, patella can be fractured.
- Anterior crucial ligament injury (ACL injury) - Knee joint is surrounded by four ligaments in this condition any of the joint can be hurt or injured .
- Torn meniscus- It is a tough rubbery cartilage between shine bone and thighbone. This cartilage may get hurt if knee is twisted or turned while bearing weight or exercising.
- Knee Bursitis- It is caused due to inflammation of bursae (small sacs of fluids that surrounds the joint for a cushion support for smooth gliding of joints). Physiotherapy in Brampton is very useful in it.
- Patellae Tendinitis- It is inflammation of tendons around patella bone, runners, cyclists, skiers and those involved in jumping sports.
Mechanical problems which causes knee pains are :-
- Loose body
- Illiberality band syndrome
- Dislocated knee cap
- Hip or foot pain
Chronic pain in Brampton & Knee pain due to internal factors-
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pseudo gout
- Septic arthritis