Neck pain:- Pain which involves in the muscle, ligament or bone in the neck region which may occur due to stiffness, inflammation, whiplash or injury resulting in less range of motion and discomfort in neck region.
- Muscle tension and strain- it occurs due to poor posture, jerking of neck, faulty sleeping habits, long sitting hours.
- Injury- In this pain occurs due to injuries due to sports injuries, whiplash or accidents.
- Cardiac arrest- In cardiac arrest neck pain may be an associated symptom if it comes with symptoms like- shortness of breath, sweating, nausea, vomiting, clenching pain in arm or jaw.
- Meningitis- Mostly neck pain in Brampton in meningitis occurs due to inflammation of thin tissue that surrounds the brain.
- Fibromyalgia- it is a condition of pain throughout the body especially around neck and scapular region.
- Rheumatoid arthritis- Pain occurs due to stiffness of joints specially neck region.
- Infections, abscesses, tumours, congenital anomalies, cancer of spine may be associated with neck pain.
- Degenerative discs.
Treatment of neck pain with the help of physiotherapy-
- Acupuncture- treatment of pain by means of inserting small needles
- Chiropractic treatment in Brampton- It includes cervical mobilisation and cervical manual traction.
- Massage- It includes treatment of pain by stimulating pressure points by means of massage.
- TENS Therapy- It is treatment of pain by means of electrical stimulation.