Time does not cure anything, rather it teaches us how to bear and live with the pain. Remember when a door closes it gives us the opportunity to knock the other one, so don't look at the closed door regretfully rather knock hardly the new opportunity that has great possibilities.
If your joint pain is cascading every day and you have tried all the available treatments to cure the pain, now its time to knock the door of Physiotherapy treatment that has great possibilities to cure your joint pain. Let's know what is joint pain, its symptom and causes and how Physiotherapy can heal your joint pain.What is Joint Pain?
Joint pain can be discomfort, inflammation or pain which is originating from any joint - including bone, tendons, ligaments, cartilage or muscles. However, the joint pain is commonly referred to as arthralgia or arthritis, that is pain or inflammation within the joint.
Sometimes it can be mild, causes soreness only on doing or performing certain activities. But at times it become so severe that it does not allow movement, and very painful while the patient is bearing weight.Joint Pain - Symptoms and Signs
- Redness of Joints
- Swelling of joints
- Warmth in joints
- Limping and locking of joints
- Stiffness, loss of motion and weakness of joints.
Out of several reasons for joint pain, some general reasons are arthritis, osteoarthritis, sprains and strain, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, bursitis and many others.
- Arthritis: - An inflammation of joints. Arthritis can affect one or more than one joint. And if we talk about the type of arthritis, there are more than 100 types of arthritis. It usually develops over time and sometimes it appears suddenly. Commonly found in women than men, and those who are overweight.
- Osteoarthritis: - It is one of the most common types of arthritis and also known as degenerative arthritis, degenerative joint disease and wear and tear arthritis. This type of arthritis is a disease of aging and usually found in elderly people.
- Sprain and strain: - The injuries caused to the different body part commonly results from physical activity. The Sprain and strain like injuries are general and become severe and minor as well that totally depend on the incident or accident. Sprains usually occur at joint and affect the ligaments. And strain affects the tendons or muscles that connect the muscles to the bone. They often happen in the thigh, calf or groin.
- Fibromyalgia: - A condition associated with the tender point, commonly known as trigger points. Places in the human body where a light pressure can cause acute pain. And the common trigger points are an outer elbow, hips, knees, upper chest, shoulder tops and back of head.
Physiotherapy (from Brampton & Malton, Canada centers) - A great solution to all joint pain treatment
When you are in pain, the thought of exercise and active rehabilitation seems to be daunting. Still, don't let the door of Physiotherapy Treatment un-knocked, it has potential to cure all your joint pains.
Our Physiotherapists from Brampton & Malton, Canada centers start treatment considering the area of pain and the condition of the patient. The Physiotherapists develop an appropriate list of activities to which patients are engaged and instruct them during their exercise program.
The exercise program starts once the pain of the patients is alleviated. They use many physiotherapy treatment like Electrical stimulation (TENS units), Heat and cold therapy, Massage therapy, Manual manipulation and other technique from our Brampton & Malton centers for Joint Pain Treatment.