Physiotherapy and chiropractic are two specialties with deal with pain management in two different ways. Chiropractic helps to relieve pain by means of physical manipulation techniques whereas physiotherapy relieves pain by means mobilisation technique along with massage and rehabilitative exercises. Chiropractic treatment Brampton is a system which includes treatment of spine by means of mobilisation technique and hence helps in relieving pain caused by disorders of nerves ,muscles or joints which are caused due to misalignment of joints of spine .
Chiropractors use a variety of non-surgical treatments to treat patients with certain types of:-
- Lower back pain / sciatica
- Neck pain /stiffness
- Repetitive strains
- Sports injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Arthritic pain
Techniques types of chiropractic methods-
- Manual adjusting techniques- It includes manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.
- Instrument based techniques - These techniques are used when manual adjustment techniques are contraindicated or if the joints are abnormal.
Benefits from chiropractic -
- It is not just a meaning of relieving pain,
- it also treats symptoms like pain, swelling ,
- Muscle spasm and limited range of motions, these symptoms come from many conditions such as strains, sprains, joint dysfunctions, degenerative discs diseases etc.
- Also chiropractic helps in maintaining hypertension's, sciatica, arthritis, osteoporosis, plantar fasciitis, CTD, obesity etc.
New Hope physiotherapy in Brampton now a day covers a broad and varied range of work for promoting a person's health and well-being.It is an art of restoring movements and functions of the body which have lost its ability to move or function properly by means of physical methods.
Ways in which physiotherapy can be helpful to us:-
- Physical therapy for accidental cases or paralysis or syndromes.
- Physiotherapy for orthopedic cases.
- Physiotherapy for stress.
- Massage therapy.
- Physiotherapy for Arthritis
- Physiotherapy for Sciatica.
- Physiotherapy for Obesity.
- Physiotherapy for Sports injury
- Physiotherapy for Orthotics
- Physiotherapy for Chronic pain