Knee pain - It is inflammation of knee joint because of internal or external factors. Internal factors may include diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, septic arthritis,gout, bone degenerative diseases.
External factors - sports injuries, ligament tear,bone injuries due to accidents ,excessive running or exercise .
Commonly asked question about running and knee pain physiotherapy in Brampton?
Injuries related to knee while running -
- Knee ligament injury
- Knee cartilage tear
- Post traumatic arthritis of knee
- Bone injury
Symptoms of knee injury :-
- Swelling and stiffness of the joint
- Redness and warmth around knee
- Weakness or instability while walking
- Loss of range of motion of the joint
- Popping sound coming from joint while movement
- Discoloration around the joint
When should you go to visit your physiotherapist in Brampton?
- When you are not able to straighten you leg or walk properly.
- When you see redness or swelling around the joint .
- When you see some deformity or disfigurement around joint.
- When you can't put on your body weight on your legs .
- When you have fever associated with joint pain in Brampton and swelling as well.
Risk factors involved in knee pain are :-
- Excess body weight
- Sports injury
- Sedentary life style
- Lack of physical exercises