Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy is also known as physical therapy,it involves diagnosing and treatment of diseases,disorders,and disabilities of muscles and joints by means of physical means.Ways or Methods of physiotherapy in Mississauga which helps to relieve pain: -
- Exercise therapy
Exercise therapy:- It includes treatment of patient by means of physical exercises only.
- Active and passive exercises - it includes shoulder wheel exercise for shoulder joints, finger ladder exercise etc
- Joint mobilisation techniques
- Suspension therapy
- Posture correction training
- Muscle energy training
- Relaxing technique
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation.
- Breathing disorders.
- Posture and gait maintenance training.
Conditions where physicaltherapy can be helpful:-
- Post-surgery or trauma
- Rheumatologic conditions
- Congenital orthopaedic conditions
- Peripheral nervous system trauma and disease
- Chronic pains
ELECTROTHERAPY :- It includes-
- Short diathermy -It is used for the treatment of deep muscles and joints which is covered with heavy soft tissue mass .It uses frequency of 27.12 MHz
- Microwave diathermy - Microwave diathermy is also used for the treatment of deep muscles and joints which are covered with heavy soft tissue mass but it uses frequency of 2.450Mc range .
- Ultrasound- ultrasound is used to heal soft tissue and ligament injuries ,scar mobilisation and edema reduction by using a frequency range of 1-3 MHz .
Physiotherapy or massage therapy in Brampton will minimise or relieve pain and improve capability of body parts. that is safe and is often used as an option to medications or even operation.