What is arthritis?
Arthritis is known as inflammation of joints having one or more joints involved .The joint pain associated with arthritis is known as arthralgia. New Hope is playing great role for arthritis in Mississauga.
- Mono arthritis - When only single joint is involved it is known as monoarthritis.
- Oligoarthritis - When two or three joints are involved it is known as oligoarthritis.
- Polyarthritis - When four or multiple joints are involved it is known as polyarthritis.
Types of arthritis -
- Rheumatoid - It occurs due to over active immune system of human body.
- Osteoarthritis - This type of arthritis occurs due to wear and tear of cartilage in human body.
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis - This type of arthritis is also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is often seen in children.
Signs and Symptoms:-
- Joint pain
- Joint redness ,stiffness
- Swelling and reduced mobility
- Joint tenderness ,fever
- Loss of joint function in severe cases
- Joint deformity
Why do we need physical therapy for arthritis clinic in Brampton:-
- It helps to maintain a normal joint movement and to increase range of motion.
- It helps to increase flexibility and strength of muscles around joints
- It helps in maintaining weight of body to reduce pressure on joints.
- Tries to keep the bony and cartilage tissues healthy and strong .
- Helps in preventing joint pain in Brampton deformity .
So we can say that physical therapy Maltonhelps us to keep our joints happy and healthy as well.