Physiotherapy is the science of treating a disease, deformity in the body which occurs either due to internal or external damage by means of natural or physical methods i.e.massage, exercises or thermal /heat treatment. Now a day's people are advised to go for physiotherapy clinic Brampton by the doctors after or during treatment for fast recovery of the patients.
Indications for cases of -
- Chronic aches and pains
- Accidental injuries
- Nerve problems e.g. - sciatica ,facial palsy ,paralysis
- Sports injuries
- Post surgery
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Neck pains ,whiplash ,shoulder pain
- Nerve root compression
- Stiff joints,spondylitis,spinal stenosis.
- Infective inflammatory arthritis
- Cases of spinal cord lesions
- Signs of vertebral artery disease
- Joint and ligament dislocation or fractures
- Malignancy of bones
- Idiopathic pain.
Types of physiotherapy exercises :-
- Manual traction - This technique is basically used to relieve pain of neck, stiffness, muscle tension and back region.
- Joint mobilization and manipulation - It is used to increase the range of movements of joints and is used in cases of joint immobility and stiffness.
- Deep transverse friction - This technique of physiotherapy is used remove adhesion of wounds and improve quality of scar.
- Acupuncture - This is a technique if inserting fine needles into the area of pain to clear any kind of blockage and relieve pain
- Myofacial Release - It is used to relax stiff and tensed muscles by enhancing the flow of blood to muscles and connective tissues.
- Dry Needling - This treatment may be given along with acupuncture to stimulate specific tissue to relieve pain within patient's muscle.
- Tapping - This technique is used by Massage Therapist in Brampton for faster recovery of person from injury. In this technique movement of certain muscles or joints are restricted to guard them against strain.basicallyused for accidental or sports injuries.
- Electrotherapy - It includes laser and ultrasound therapies and basically used for the diagnosis and treatment of tissue swellings and pain associated with it.
- Corrective and preventive exercises - These exercises are used to treat cases of post trauma or accidents or post surgeries for proper alignment and function of the body.
- Massage therapy - This is a safest method for relaxation of muscles,increasing blood flow and lymph flow and removing stress and strains of the body.